**Please note this is a pre-order item and is expected to arrive w/c 6th July (this is week commencing so can be any time that week) so if you order this item please be aware that your entire order will only be dispatched when it arrives in stock.**
This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo and conditioner is made with gentle and biodegradable surfactants (made from coconut!) that will clean your hair while keeping it moisturised.
The hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention!
The organic unrefined Shea and Cocoa butter will deeply condition your hair, while the lemon and bergamot essential oils stimulate the scalp
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% Natural
- No Parabens or Fragrances
This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue.
- Recyclable and/or compostable.
- Hand made in small batches
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Yellow Clay: revitalises the hair
- Agar Agar: a vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Organic Cocoa Butter: Highly conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Organic Shea Butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
- Lemon Essential Oil: improves blood circulation and stimulate the scalp
- Bergamot Essential Oil: soften and tames curls
2IN1 Solid Shampoo Bar Dry & Curly Hair 70g - Zero Waste Path
I have long, blonde hair and I have to say that switching to shampoo bars has been one of my favourite plastic-free switches. As soon as I used it for the first time I was so happy that I would never ever again have to buy a plastic bottle of shampoo in my life.
Imagine how many shampoo bottles you have used already in your life so far. They will all still be on the planet now and will be for hundreds of years! Every time we send something to be recycled (or downcycled) it can potentially end up in our oceans, putting wildlife at risk.
Switching to a shampoo bar is fun (who doesn't like buying nice smelly things to pamper themselves with), saves plastic pollution and helps smaller businesses like Zero Waste Path Shop continue what they love to do!