This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo and conditioner is made with gentle and biodegradable surfactants (made from coconut!) that will clean your hair without irritating your scalp. The hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention!
The organic cold-pressed Argan and Jojoba oils will gently condition your hair without weighing them down.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% Natural
- No Parabens or Fragrances
This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue.
- Recyclable and/or compostable.
- Hand made in small batches
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- White Clay: helps cleaning the hair without stripping their natural oils
- Agar Agar: a vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Organic Argan Oil: a luxurious but light oil that improves softness and shine
- Organic Jojoba Oil: a light oil that gently moisturises and helps to increase the hair strength
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
2IN1 Solid Shampoo Bar Normal Hair - Zero Waste Path
I have long, blonde hair and I have to say that switching to shampoo bars has been one of my favourite plastic-free switches. As soon as I used it for the first time I was so happy that I would never ever again have to buy a plastic bottle of shampoo in my life.
Imagine how many shampoo bottles you have used already in your life so far. They will all still be on the planet now and will be for hundreds of years! Every time we send something to be recycled (or downcycled) it can potentially end up in our oceans, putting wildlife at risk.
Switching to a shampoo bar is fun (who doesn't like buying nice smelly things to pamper themselves with), saves plastic pollution and helps smaller businesses like Zero Waste Path Shop continue what they love to do!