This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo and conditioner is made with gentle and biodegradable surfactants (made from coconut!) that will clean your hair thoroughly without being harsh.
The hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention, and the hydrolysed rice will help add volume.
The organic cold pressed broccoli seed oil will deeply condition and soften your hair without leaving them oily, while the lavender and sage essential oils will balance the sebum production on the scalp.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Plastic free
- 100% Natural
- No Parabens or Fragrances
This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue.
- Recyclable and/or compostable.
- Hand made in small batches
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Pink Clay: revitilises the scalp
- Shikakai Powder: cleanses the hair, adds shine
- Agar Agar: a vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Hydrolysed Rice Protein: increases volume
- Organic Broccoli Seed Oil: conditioning, smooths frizzy hair
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
- Lavender Essential Oil: promotes hair growth
- Sage Essential Oil: decreases hair loss
2IN1 Solid Shampoo Bar Oily & Fine Hair 70g - Zero Waste Path
I have long, blonde hair and I have to say that switching to shampoo bars has been one of my favourite plastic-free switches. As soon as I used it for the first time I was so happy that I would never ever again have to buy a plastic bottle of shampoo in my life.
Imagine how many shampoo bottles you have used already in your life so far. They will all still be on the planet now and will be for hundreds of years! Every time we send something to be recycled (or downcycled) it can potentially end up in our oceans, putting wildlife at risk.
Switching to a shampoo bar is fun (who doesn't like buying nice smelly things to pamper themselves with), saves plastic pollution and helps smaller businesses like Zero Waste Path Shop continue what they love to do!