These beeswax wraps are the ideal switch to eliminate cling film from your life! Abeego wax wraps protects food from air and moisture whilst still letting it breathe, just like nature’s lemon peel, onion skin and cheese rind!
To use these you simply warm with your hands to get them to stick to either to your pots or to itself if using as a food wrap. You can wash these too because the wax gives a protective layer to the cotton, just use cool water and wipe any food away gently!
WHAT I USE THEM FOR
- Sandwich & snack wraps
- Covering leftovers in the fridge
- Travelling with your shampoo bar/soap - just wrap it up and stick it in your wash bag to keep it from getting your other stuff wet!
- Lemon & lime covers to keep them fresh
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Plastic free
- Twin Pack
- Cotton material
Abeego Beeswax Wraps Large x2
Simply not using cling film on a daily basis will cut down SO much plastic that can not be recycled. Not only that by using wax wraps instead of other single use covers and wraps you are saving a lot of waste!
- Keep in a cool dry place when not using
- Don't place over hot food
- Wash with cool water and don't scrub with a hard dish brush