The beautiful and refillable Aloe Vera Mascara from Zao Makeup is an amazing alternative to cut down waste whilst your lashes show off intense definition, volume and durability.
The lash-by-lash brush wand works wonders with this nourishing formula that not only looks amazing, but cares for your lashes. Made with organic aloe vera, castor oil, shea butter and combining with an intense colour, your lashes will be covered from the root for an amazing look day or night.
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high quality raw materials, this refillable mascara reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes making it suitable for regular use and sensitive eyes.
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and I will also have the refills available on my site. Again these are not 100% plastic free due to the regulations in the beauty industry but Zao have made sure that their packaging is recycleable. You can see all of the packaging on the refills before you buy so any questions please let me know.
To refill the mascara you simply remove the centre that holds the mascara and replace with your refill - you will get instructions with your refill!
ALOE VERA MASCARA FEATURES
- Intense definition, volume and durability
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring (these are super handy for tavelliing with your toothbrush too!)
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Cruelty free
- Net weight: 9 ml
- Full ingredients in the tab below
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Organic aloe vera juice: Aleo Vera is renowned for its use in natural medicine for centuries and is exactly why Zao chose to base a mascara around this ingredient. It boasts abilities to treat conjunctivitis and other eye allergies whilst being known for its soothing qualities; organic aloe vera juice nourishes and fortifies eyelashes.
- Organic castor oil: purifying, nourishing and fortifying due to its richness in fatty acids and vitamin E
- Organic shea butter: Shea butter is extracted from the fruits of the shea tree which is rich in fatty acids and incredibly nourishing which gives excellent moisture retention to skin.
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Aloe Vera Mascara - Zao Makeup
WHY I LOVE THIS
100% plastic free makeup that is certifed organic, vegan, cruelty free and doesn't contain synthetic chemicals is something we can only dream of. However Zao Makeup are ticking A LOT of those boxes and it's their range of refillable bamboo makeup has really got me (and all of you) VERY excited!
WHY? Because their range of bamboo and refillable makeup reduce A LOT of plastic waste in an area of our lives that has been impossible up until now! Even though their range is not 100% plastic free (due to heath & safety in the beauty industry) they are striving to find alternatives to plastic and fighting to change how the beauty industry work.
It is so important for me to support brands like Zao, who dispite the restrictions they are up against, they are doing everything they can possible do right now to reduce waste, fight against animal testing and harmful chemicals. Whilst achieving all of these things they are still fighting for change in the industry and I want to be a part of that!
TOP TIPS FOR LUSCIOUS LASHES
- Before you put on mascara, always make sure your eyelashes are dry and free of cream or oil, then dust them with powder - this will ensure your mascara doesn't smudge and will last even longer!
- Open the mascara gently and in one movement - as tempting as it is, avoid pumping!
- If you have a few drops of mascara on your skin after you’ve applied it, wait until it is dry, then gently wipe it off
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE*
- HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH
- ACACIA SENEGAL GUM*
- STEARIC ACID
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER)*
- CERA CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX)*
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE
- RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL)*
- CANDELILLA CERA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX)
- PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)
- BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF EXTRACT*
- TOCOPHEROL, CI 77820 (SILVER)
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- MAY CONTAIN +/- : CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
- Key: * ingredients from organic farming // ** made using organic ingredients.
PRE ORDER ITEMS
1) ADD ITEMS TO YOUR BASKET
Fill up your basket with items that you would like to order. If it's a pre-order item then you will see this next to the colour or size option on the product and in your basket.
2) WANT IN STOCK ITEMS SENT ASAP?
If you wish for items in stock to be sent before your pre-order items arrive then please place SEPARATE orders.
If the orders are not placed separately I will only post when all items are in stock.
3) I PLACE ORDERS EVERY 2 WEEKS
will be placing orders every two weeks for pre-order items. This may vary a few days so please message me if you want to know when my next order date is.
As soon as your prder-order items arrive I will ship to you using whatever delivery method you chose!
You will get an email letting you know your items are on the way!