The beautiful and refillable Aloe Vera Mascara from Zao Makeup is an amazing alternative to cut down waste whilst your lashes show off intense definition, volume and durability.
The lash-by-lash brush wand works wonders with this nourishing formula that not only looks amazing but cares for your lashes. Made with organic aloe vera, castor oil, shea butter and combining with intense colour, your lashes will be covered from the root for an amazing look day or night.
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this refillable mascara reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes making it suitable for regular use and sensitive eyes.
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and I will also have the refills available on my site. Again these are not 100% plastic-free due to the regulations in the beauty industry but Zao have made sure that their packaging is recyclable. You can see all of the packaging on the refills before you buy so any questions please let me know.
To refill the mascara you simply remove the centre that holds the mascara and replace with your refill - you will get instructions with your refill!
ALOE VERA MASCARA FEATURES
- Intense definition, volume and durability
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring (these are super handy for travelling with your toothbrush too!)
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 9 ml
- Full ingredients in the tab below
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Organic aloe vera juice: Aleo Vera is renowned for its use in natural medicine for centuries and is exactly why Zao chose to base a mascara around this ingredient. It boasts abilities to treat conjunctivitis and other eye allergies whilst being known for its soothing qualities; organic aloe vera juice nourishes and fortifies eyelashes.
- Organic castor oil: purifying, nourishing and fortifying due to its richness in fatty acids and vitamin E
- Organic shea butter: Shea butter is extracted from the fruits of the shea tree which is rich in fatty acids and incredibly nourishing which gives excellent moisture retention to skin.
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Aloe Vera Mascara - Zao Makeup
100% plastic-free makeup that is certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free and doesn't contain synthetic chemicals is something we can only dream of. However Zao Makeup are ticking A LOT of those boxes and it's their range of refillable bamboo makeup has really got me (and all of you) VERY excited!
WHY? Because their range of bamboo and refillable makeup reduce A LOT of plastic waste in an area of our lives that has been impossible up until now! Even though their range is not 100% plastic-free (due to health & safety in the beauty industry) they are striving to find alternatives to plastic and fighting to change how the beauty industry work.
It is so important for me to support brands like Zao, who despite the restrictions they are up against, they are doing everything they can possibly do right now to reduce waste, fight against animal testing and harmful chemicals. Whilst achieving all of these things they are still fighting for change in the industry and I want to be a part of that!