**Please note this is a pre-order item and is expected to arrive w/c 5th October (this is week commencing so it can arrive any time that week) so if you order this item please be aware that your entire order will only be dispatched when it arrives in stock.**
This shampoo bar from Zero Waste Path smells absolutely divine! It's got delicate moisturising properties thanks to the abundant aloe vera juice, which was used instead of distilled water in the lye solution.
Aloe vera is amazing at moisturising hair without weighing it down making it ideal for normal and dry hair.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% Natural!
- No Parabens or Fragrances!
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable!
- Hand made in small batches!
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Aloe Vera juice: Gently hydrating without weighing the hair down or leaving them oily!
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Aloe Vera Shampoo Bar 100g - Zero Waste Path
I have long, blonde hair and I have to say that switching to shampoo bars has been one of my favourite plastic-free switches. As soon as I used it for the first time I was so happy that I would never ever again have to buy a plastic bottle of shampoo in my life.
Imagine how many shampoo bottles you have used already in your life so far. They will all still be on the planet now and will be for hundreds of years! Every time we send something to be recycled (or downcycled) it can potentially end up in our oceans, putting wildlife at risk.
Switching to a shampoo bar is fun (who doesn't like buying nice smelly things to pamper themselves with), saves plastic pollution and helps smaller businesses like Zero Waste Path Shop continue what they love to do!