This natural soap is perfect for people with sensitive skin as it doesn't contain any essential oils and is scented with aloe vera juice! The soft lather on this soap means that it is perfect for use as a shaving soap; without or without a shaving brush! This is also suitable for use on hands body or face!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% Natural
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue.
- Recyclable and/or compostable. Hand made in small batches
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Castor oil: The fatty acids contained in this oil have the property to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it great at helping in restore uneven skin tones.
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Aloe Vera juice: Useful to treat sunburns and acne, its regular use can help reduce stretch marks
- Spirulina Powder: Thanks to the high amounts of vitamin E, spirulina powder helps to make the skin soft and smooth
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Aloe Vera Soap Bar 100g - Zero Waste Path
Zero Waste Path Shop are literally amazing! Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio are two people passionate about the environment, the products they make and more importantly that they leave no waste behind! They use 100% renewable energy to make their products and I am SO happy to be a stockist!
"We are personally committed to reducing our negative impact on the planet, and because we sell zero-waste friendly products we also want to reduce the impact of our company. We try to minimise the waste generated by our company in every aspect, and we try to be as transparent as possible!"
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate(Shea Butter)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Spirulina Platensis Powder*
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please note that we use a natural, almond-based glue on our labels.