This uplifting natural body wash has a gentle foaming action. A blend of Amyris, Vetiver and Frankincense essential oils give it a beautiful fragrance!
I have been looking for plastic free body wash for so long! When I found Conscious Skincare and I saw their range I couldn't wait to stock it! I am always expanding my ranges and I know so many of you are struggling to find eco friendly shaving stuff and I am forever trying to expand my range so if you know of any please let me know!
This Organic Body Wash uses a natural and organic castile soap base. A careful blend of essential oils gives a rich and indulgent aroma. Deep floral notes complement subtle woody undertones!
- The natural and organic ingredients in the Castile Soap base help cleanse your skin with a nice gentle action. We have not included any harsh chemicals or detergents which can dry your skin.
- Organic Glycerin is a moisturising ingredient which helps to soften skin. It works an emoliant, keeping skin moist and supple. In addition it helps to combat dry skin.
- Amyris essential oil is calming and also helps release stress.
- Cinnamon oil has an exotic fragrance and the added bonus of great antimicrobial properties. Another benefit of Cinnamon oil is that it can assist skin circulation.
- Vetiver essential oil is calming for body and mind. It also has healing benefits by helping to regenerate damaged skin cells. In addition it is a great skin moisturiser and anti aging essential oil, with a high antioxidant content.
- Frankincense essential oil has astringent benefits. This helps to tone and lift your skin.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Protective barrier
- Cleans and hydrates
- Gently moisturises and refreshes skin
- Soothing and calming for skin
- Smooth finish
- Enriches skin complexion
- Natural and Plant-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Plastic free packaging
- Re-usable / Recyclable packaging
Amyris & Vetiver Body Wash 235ml - Conscious Skincare
"I created the Conscious Skincare range as I suffered with very dry skin as a result of hypothyroidism. Nothing in the marketplace came close to helping. All the products I tried, even organic skincare made using natural ingredients, were simply not rich enough.
Talking with family and friends, I discovered many of them had suffered allergic reactions to mainstream skincare. In more recent years my partner, Quentin developed chemical sensitivity and suffered a severe allergic reaction leading to him being hospitalized. It really focused our attention on ingredients and the modern toxic world that surrounds us.
These events inspired me to create a high quality organic skincare brand. One built with an ethical philosophy, from the sourcing of ingredients to the eco friendly packaging we use.
When we handcraft our skincare it is with one primary purpose – to be great for your skin. Our products are made to enrich and enhance different skin types and may also help with any ailments that your skin may have.
We select recycled or recyclable materials such as glass, aluminium and paper for all our packaging requirements. ‘Going the extra mile’ means using items like biodegradable jiffy bags, acid-free tissue paper and unbleached paper packing tape (made without solvents). We also use corn starch packing fill that naturally composts!
Many companies like to pay lip service to some of these green and eco ‘buzzwords’, but at Conscious Skincare, we like to put them into practice!
We have a strict no animal testing approach which we verify in our supply chain. We only select suppliers who practice the same high, ethical standards that we do.
I am thrilled that our products have gained recognition in the natural and organic marketplace and have won numerous awards. Getting accreditation from the Vegetarian Society, PETA and Cruelty Free International were all really important milestones for us."
- potassium sunflowerate*
- potassium cocoate*
- potassium citrate
- decyl glucoside
- lavandula angustifolia
- cinnamomum zeylanicum leaf oil
- amyris balsamifera oil
- vetivera zizanoides root oil
- pogostemon cablin oil
- citrus aurantium bergamia oil
- salvia sclarea oil
- artemisia vulgaris herb oil
- eugenia caryophyllus flower oil
- pelargonium graveolans oil
- boswellia carterii oil