If you're struggling with natural shampoo bars and finding your hair slightly sticky then you need to follow with an apple cider vinegar rinse instead of conditioner.
This vinegar rinse is made from organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar and has a combination of botanicals and essential oils to give your hair that smooth, silky finish.
This vitamin and mineral packed hair rinse will help keep hair detangled, remove hair product build up and help gain a beautiful sheen!
Don't worry - using vinegar on your hair will not make you smell like a chip shop, as soon as your hair has dried you can not smell it and because of the mix of essential oils it will smell great!
If you're switching to all natural shampoo for the first time check out my blog posts on Why Switch To All Natural Shampoo bars? and Natural Shampoo Bars - Top Tips to Natural Victory!
- It gets your hair back to the natural PH of 4.5 - 5.5
- It's infused with our botanical blend for at least 3 weeks.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Essential oils
How to use:
- To use: Shake well first. Pour or spritz over wet hair and massage into scalp. Rinse well (if you need to).
- Bain + Savon don't use any synthetic silicones in their conditioners. Instead it is packed full of antioxidants which help keep hair healthy and give a natural shine!
Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse 150ml - Dry Hair
- Begin with wet and washed hairr
- Squeeze your hair gently to remove as much excess water as possible, the less water remaining in your hair the better
- Appy to hair from the roots to the ends
- Leave for a minute