I am so excited to be a stockist of these AMAZING wooden sunglasses! After being bought a pair of wooden sunglasses for Christmas I will never go back to 'normal' ones again!
These sunglasses are delivered to me without ANY plastic packaging from my supplier and they come in their own bamboo carry cases with a cloth wipe to keep your lenses sparkling!
- Frame Material: Solid Wood, Non-toxic dye treated, premium spring loaded reinforced arms
- Lenses Optical Attribute: Brown Tint, UV400, Anti-Reflective
- Lens Category: 3 - Suitable for driving, general use, CE certified
- Total Frame Width: 143mm
- Premiumn layered wood in a natural finish with no less that 5 layers of wood for strength!
WHAT'S IN THE PACK
- Your chosen sunglasses
- Bamboo cloth
- Steel key-ring screw driver
- Bamboo Case
Aviator Wooden Sunglasses - Fresh For Pandas
How many pairs of sunglasses have you had over your lifetime? When the lenses scratch or the glasses break they end up in landfill which is not only wasteful, but they can potentially end up in the ocean, adding to the plastic problem on the planet.
By thinking about everything you buy you can get something equallly as stylish and practical without you eventually adding to the waste on this planet. I LOVE these bamboo sunglasses as when you're done with them, remove the lenses/pins and put the arms in your compost.
Bamboo is the strongest and most sustainable plant in the world! It grows so fast, up to almost 1 meter a day for the fastest, that’s it’s the perfect sustainable option for the planet.