Switching to natural deodorant can sometimes cause a little irritation (make sure you wash off inbetween applications and use less that 'normal' deodorant) so I have been asked by many to find a baking soda free alternative; introudcing MEOW MEOW TWEET!
Made the switch to natural deodorant but struggle with underarm sensitivity from baking soda? We've created a sensitive skin formula that is as gentle as it is effective.
Designed without baking soda or clay, this recipe uses dietary magnesium and arrowroot powder to help control moisture and odor. Nourishing plant oils and butters soothe and condition the skin, and a potent blend of essential oils keeps you smelling fresh throughout the day.
WHY I LOVE MEOW MEOW TWEET
- Baking Soda Free
- Reusable glass pot
- Vegan - Leaping Bunny cruelty-free certified
- Plant oils and mineral powders that are kind to your body
- Plastic Free
BAKING SODA FREE Deodorant Cream Grapefruit 68g - Meow Meow Tweet
ABOUT MEOW MEOW TWEET
"We develop all of our goods as if they were modern culinary dishes, from the sourcing of ingredients to the beautifully scented, healthful and efficacious final products. As makers and purveyors, we hope to encourage small changes in the lives of our customers through the physical, emotional and ecological healthfulness of completely natural goods for the face and body. With MMT, we hope to make that experience accessible and our process transparent.
All products are made with organic, unrefined plant oils and butters, steam-distilled and cold-pressed essential oils and organic and wild-crafted botanicals. We pride ourselves on being a vegan brand, and use no animal-derived ingredients. Meow Meow Tweet is Leaping Bunny cruelty-free certified."
HOW TO USE
Gently rub a pea-sized amount into each armpit. For external use only. Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs; do not use on broken skin.
- If your cream is grainy, simply melt it, mix thoroughly and pop it in the fridge until solid.
- If your cream is runny or liquified, give it a good mix and pop it in the fridge until solid.
- Worried about sweat stains? If you're here, you're probably also worried about the aluminum compounds in your conventional deodorant. Though our cream does effectively absorb some moisture, it is not an antiperspirant. But, sweating is natural, embrace it!
*manihot esculenta (arrowroot) powder, magnesium hydroxide, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *citrus sinensis (sweet orange) peel oil, *citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, *citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, *citrus bergamia (bergamot FCF) peel oil
*certified organic / +fair trade