This balancing scrub from Wild Sage smells amazing and is packed with top notch qualities! Featuring a wonderful blend of oils combined with two types of salt to cleanse, balance and rejuvinate your skin.
Natural, cold pressed and organic Rosehip Seed Oil contains Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are just a couple of the body’s key nutrients. Rosehip is renowned in skincare for its powerful anti-ageing effects, helping to smooth out wrinkles, improve skin texture and lessen the appearance of brown age spots. It also helps protect your skin from harmful free radical damage – it is an excellent anti-oxidant!
Apricot oil has anti-aging properties and in addition, helps to reduce bumps and red marks on the skin. It contains Vitamin A Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2 Vitamin B6, B17 Vitamin E.
Rosemary contians naturally powerful antioxidents and along with Lavenders anti bacterial and curative properties will leave your skin cleansed and balanced.
HOW TO USE
- Use a small spoon or clean dry hands to scoop out a little of the salt scrub; massage into skin in circular motions with fingers and palms using light to moderate pressure; rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- To get the best from your scrub ensure the salt and oils are well mixed before use. Oils will always sink to the bottom of the tin so give it a little shake from side to side to get even coverage.
- Please ensure that no water comes into contact with the packaged product.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Plastic free - apart from a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label - but please see my pot return policy for how to send them back to me!
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Home made in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
Balancing Scrub - Wild Sage + Co
WHY I LOVE THIS
A good face scrub is just what you need when you're constantly putting things on it like makeup. It gives a super deep clean and removes the dead skin from the surface to help rejuvinate, reduce wrinkles and make you feel amazing!
HOW IT'S MADE
Wild Sage Co products are made with the best natural ingredients possible and are lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
They are proud to offer 100% natural, Vegan ingredients in all of their soaps (and I'm proud to sell them)!
When making their shampoo bars and soaps they use both a cold process and a super-fatting process. Doing this means their products keep the free oils and naturally occurring glycerin, this is what makes them so exceptionally moisturising!
- Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt)
- Magnesium sulfate (Epson Salt)
- Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed) Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil)
- *Linalool, *Limonene, *Geraniol
- (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)