The thing I love about Helen Round's products are she's always filling the gap for something that I never knew I was missing! This reusable bamboo facewash set includes 6 reusable bamboo makeup pads and a bamboo face cloth to remove all face makeup and cleanse. Plus it comes in an amazing bag to store your wipes which you can tie to any handle is perfect for travel too!
- x6 Bamboo make up pads each measure approx 9cm x 9cm
- x1 Bamboo face cloth measures approx 25cm x 25cm
- Linen pouch measures 37.5cm x 12.5cm
WHY I LOVE THESE
- The bamboo make up pads and face cloths are all machine washable and reusable
- Highly absorbent and very quick drying they are the perfect choice for your daily cleansing routine
- Designed to be used again and again, they are an eco alternative to single use wipes and cotton pads which can be harmful to our environment
- After use, just pop the pads in the washing machine at 30 degrees or launder by hand
- Hand printed and made in Cornwall
- Pouch made of pure linen
- Tip – adding a few drops of tea tree essential oil to your wash helps to refresh your laundry and repel against bacteria.
Bamboo Face Wipe Set - Helen Round
Bamboo towelling, made from the pulp of the bamboo grass is produced from the environmentally sustainable bamboo plant. It is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet with some species growing almost a metre a day, is a sustainable alternative to cotton, is renewable and is said to have some antibacterial properties. As an eco-friendly and multifunctional plant; bamboo has been used in architecture, agriculture, furniture and paper-making for thousands of years and more recently as a fabric.
ABOUT HELEN ROUND
"Helen Round is a British textile designer and print maker. Her classic designs, inspired by the flora and fauna of the countryside and coastline are hand printed onto the highest quality linen using traditional screen printing techniques.
The hand crafted linen collections of simple and functional homeware and kitchenware are all made and printed in her Cornish studios.
Using small batch production, each piece is made by skilled local artisans from start to finish, with special care and attention to detail."