This Baobab oil liquid conditioner is an amazing option for those looking for lucious locks without the plastic bottles! This conditioner ticks all the boxes AND comes in a glass jar with aluminium lid! Not only that it's preservative free, vegan and you only need a small amount on each use!
This conditioner is perfect for dry hair!
Bain + Savon don't use any synthetic silicones in their conditioner. Instead it is packed full of antioxidants which help keep hair healthy and give a natural shine!
DRY HAIR BENEFITS
- Perfect for dry hair - revives and leaves it feeling soft and silky!
- Baobab oil is extracted from the seeds of the fruit that blooms on baobab trees, some of which can live a thousand years or more
- Due to its antimicrobial activity, grapefruit oil keeps infections at bay and gives you healthy scalp and hair
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Plastic free - glass jar which is recycleable (you can upcycle and use to pot plants too)!
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No silicones, parabens or synthetic preservatives
- Hand made in small batches in Cumbria, UK
Baobab Oil Conditioner for Dry Hair 175ml Aluminium - Bain + Savon
- Begin with wet and washed hairr
- Squeeze your hair gently to remove as much excess water as possible, the less water remaining in your hair the better the conditioner will work
- Take a small amount of conditioner, if you have short hair then a pea sized drop, add more a little at a time if you have longer hair.
- Apply the conditioner starting at the bottom where your hair is the driest, oldest and most damaged and then work your way up
- Massage gently into your hair concentrating on the driest parts. Leave on for upto 10 minutes depending on how dry the tips of your hair are
- sodium Levulinate,
- Sodium Anisate,
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol
Baobab oil conditioner:
- Organic Adansonia digitata (Baobab) oil,
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender ) essential oil
Allergens: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene.