This bath & body oil from Wild Sage is designed to leave your skin smooth and relaxed! You can use it straight onto your skin after a nice warm bath, add a few drops to your bath or do both!
HOW TO USE
- Body - massage into skin as a daily moisturiser, preferably to warm moist skin after bathing
- Bath - add a few drops to a warm bath; massage into skin; soak in nutritive and aromatherapeutic benefits.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100ml - a little goes a long way
- Plastic free - apart from a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label - but please see my pot return policy for how to send them back to me!
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Home made in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
Bath and Body Oil 100ml - Wild Sage + Co
HOW IT'S MADE
Wild Sage Co products are made with the best natural ingredients possible and are lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
They are proud to offer 100% natural, Vegan ingredients in all of their soaps (and I'm proud to sell them)!
When making their shampoo bars and soaps they use both a cold process and a super-fatting process. Doing this means their products keep the free oils and naturally occurring glycerin, this is what makes them so exceptionally moisturising!
- Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil,
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil,
- Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Oil,
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil,
- *Citronellol,*Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)