This bath & body oil from Wild Sage is designed to leave your skin smooth and relaxed! You can use it straight onto your skin after a nice warm bath/add a few drops to your bath or do both!
HOW TO USE
- Body - massage into skin as a daily moisturiser, preferably to warm moist skin after bathing
- Bath - add a few drops to a warm bath; massage into skin; soak in nutritive and aromatherapeutic benefits.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100ml - a little goes a long way
- Plastic-free - apart from a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label - but please see my pot return policy for how to send them back to me!
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Homemade in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
Bath and Body Oil 100ml - Wild Sage + Co
Wild Sage Co products are made with the best natural ingredients possible and are lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
They are proud to offer 100% natural, Vegan ingredients in all of their soaps (and I'm proud to sell them)!
When making their shampoo bars and soaps they use both a cold process and a super-fatting process. Doing this means their products keep the free oils and naturally occurring glycerin, this is what makes them so exceptionally moisturising!
- Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil,
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil,
- Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Oil,
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil,
- *Citronellol,*Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)