**Please note this is a pre-order item and is expected to arrive w/c 27th January so if you order this item please be aware that your entire order will only be dispatched when it arrives in stock.**
I am proud to be a stockist of yet another amazing product I hadn't even thought about before! Milly, the founder of Kidchup, got in touch with me about her amazing sources as she knew she wanted them to be plastic free from day 1!
A 100% natural, BBQ-inspired spin on your kid’s favourite ketchup, without all the nasties. Sweetened with only apples and dates, it has a delicious, naturally smoky flavour kids will love, without being packed with the usual refined sugars and syrups.
At 7g of naturally occurring sugar per 100g, BBQ’D Kidchup has 75.6% less sugar than the market leader and no artificial sweeteners in sight.
- It's full of flavour and tastes delicious rather just sweet
- Contains 4x LESS sugar than the market leader (there's less than a gram of naturally occurring sugar per portion) so you don't have to worry when your child decides to eat it by the spoonful
- There's no refined sugar, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives added
- It's sweetened using apples rather than syrups or fruit concentrates
- It was created by a fellow parent and I genuinely care about producing a product that tastes great and isn't full of crap or just about marketing hype or fads
- Finally, delicious, guilt-free ketchup.
- GLUTEN FREE.
- NO GMO.
- Tomato, tomato puree, water, balsamic vinegar (wine vinegar, cooked grape must), apples, onions, dates, black garlic, tamarind, smoked salt (sea salt, smoke), spices, mustard, celery seeds
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold
BBQ Kidchup - Milly's Kidchip
"Hey! I'm Milly, food lover and mum to Archie. I'm passionate about getting kids eating well and supporting fellow parents to get their crew excited about good food. I developed Kidchup because I couldn't find a healthy and tasty ketchup on the market I was happy to give my toddler. So, like a woman possessed I set about creating a delicious, refined sugar free ketchup for him and the rest is history. No refined sugar, artificial sweeteners or syrups go into Kidchup, just apples.
As a parent, I'm happy knowing Arch can dip to his heart's content and I don't need to worry about him hitting his daily RDA of sugar in two teaspoons of ketchup, which is brilliant as he loves it."
Nutritional values per 100g
Energy (KJ) 187KJ/44Kcal
Fat (g) 0g
of which saturates (g) 0g
Carbohydrate (g) 8.1g
of which Sugars (g) 7.0g
Protein (g) 1.7g
Salt (g) 0.03g
*Contains naturally occurring sugars