This beard oil the secret to smooth skin and a soft, shiny beard and it's something you have been asking me for a while now!
If you live in particularly cold and/or dry climates, or in hard-water areas, you undoubtedly need a beard oil. These conditions wick the moisture right out the beard bristles and make them brittle. This causes the hair to break making your beard feel course, sharp - and grow in uneven shapes!
TO USE: simply rub 4-5 drops of the oil between the palms of your hands and smooth over your face and beard.
EXCLUSIVE TO PLASTIC FREEDOM
Having a pipette with a beard oil is key for zero waste, meaning you can only use what you need, a drop at a time. But knowing the lid was plastic and glass it seemed impossible that there would be an alternative. That's when I had an idea and spoke to Mel from White Rabbit Skincare; why not offer a version with an aluminium lid so you can keep the pipette from your first bottle and replace the aluminium lid on your new bottle when you run out.
Having an option with an aluminium lid also means you can just purchase this option straight away if you already have a pipette from a previous bottle, or don't want one at all!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil - sweet almond oil contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E and is particularly suited for nourishing the skin and moisturising eczema. Vitamin E is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants helping to combat the emergence of free radicals and other damaging elements in the skin.
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil - due to its high linoleic value, grape seed oil is highly moisturising yet light on the skin.
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil - Jojoba is one of the most important oils in aromatherapy skincare use. Unlike many other oils, jojoba is chemically very similar to human sebum, and as such makes the ideal moisturising, nourishing and protecting skin base.
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil - Anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal; destroys parasitic infections, encourages the healing of wounds.
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil - Rosemary essential oil has impressive healing properties, and is also an excellent nerve tonic
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Essential Oil - A gentle muscle relaxant which helps with fine lines. It also is amazingly therapeutic, instantly calming inflamed skin. The antioxidant and detoxing properties of this essential oil will also help reduce dark circles under the eyes. And it smells like heaven.
- Citrus limonum (Lemon) Essential Oil - The health benefits of lemon oil can be attributed to its stimulating, calming, carminative, anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant, sleep-inducing, and antifungal properties. The benefits of lemon oil include its ability to treat stress disorders, fever, infections, asthma, obesity, insomnia, skin disorders, hair conditions, stomach problems and tiredness.
- Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol (from essential oils)
Beard Oil 50ml - White Rabbit Skincare
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company, based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin."