These beeswax wraps from BeeBeeWraps will bring colour and convenience to your plastic free swaps and will replace the cling film from your life!
This mixed pack is a great all-rounder for covering leftovers and for out and about on the go!
- Large Wrap (33cm x 33cm)
HOW TO USE
- Using warm hands wrap around food to create a breathable seal.
- Hand wash in cold water and eco-friendly soap. Not for use with raw meat and fish, dishwashers or microwaves.
- Intermittently, recharge your BeeBee by ironing between two sheets of greaseproof paper, peel away while still wet and hold aloft until dry.
- Love your BeeBee and it will last up to twelve months. Then simply throw on the compost!
WHAT I USE THEM FOR
- Sandwich & snack wraps
- Covering leftovers in the fridge
- Travelling with your shampoo bar/soap - just wrap it up and stick it in your wash bag to keep it from getting your other stuff wet!
- Lemon & lime covers to keep them fresh
BeeBeeWraps x1 Single Pack - Whale Pod
Simply not using cling film on a daily basis will cut down SO much plastic that can not be recycled. Not only that by using wax wraps instead of other single use covers and wraps you are saving a lot of waste!
- Keep in a cool dry place when not using
- Don't place over hot food
- Wash with cool water and don't scrub with a hard dish brush