This adult toothbrush's handle is made from sustainable FSC Beechwood, suitable for home compost. Every tree cut down is re-planted and excess material is used to heat up the factory.
By switching to a plastic free toothbrush you could save 1000's of plastic toothbrushes entering the oceans throughout your life time. Every single plastic toothbrush you've used in your life time is still on the planet and that just seems crazy to me!
Please be aware that bristles are still BPA-free nylon so these must be removed before putting the handle in your compost bin. Tip - I save my old ones for cleaning hard to reach places in the house and only get rid when I really need to!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Plastic free, compostable handle
- Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free, recyclable & biodegradable
- Made in Germany,
- Soft Charcoal BPA-free nylon bristles effectively remove plaque and tartar without damaging the gums.
- They are ideal to use with our Activated Charcoal range.
- Handle from compostable FSC Beechwood
- High quality soft Charcoal BPA-free bristles, made in Germany
- Packed in a compostable, plastic-free paper box
- Every tree cut down is re-planted in the forest
- To replace around every 3 months
Beechwood Toothbrush SOFT Bristles - Georganics
I was horrified when I thought about how many toothbrushes I've used in my lifetime and that they are all on this planet to this date. Just take a second and actually think about it... now you're ready to switch to bamboo! I wish I had discovered these sooner and I feel as though my teeth are cleaner, whiter and all round healthier from using a bamboo toothbrush with charcoal infused bristles!