I am so excited to be stocking these! This is a great alternative to plastic exfoliator pads and a perfect bath sponge! These loofahs are hand made from layers of natural loofah plants and are stitched together to make this cute heart shape! Each pad will last for months with normal use and when worn out can be composted.
The Body Loofah fits neatly into the hand and when immersed in water swells up to become a soft, spongy and flexible pad. The Body Loofah will last for months with normal use and when worn out can be composted. Each pad has a convenient cotton hanging loop.
WHY I LOVE THESE
- The sticker on the back is made from cellulose and is biodegradable
- LoofCo card packaging is recyclable
Body Loofah - LoofCo
- Rinse thoroughly before first use.
- In bath or shower, use on damp skin with soap or gel in a gentle circular motion to clean, freshen, exfoliate and invigorate the skin.
- To keep loofah fresh between uses, squeeze out excess water and hang to dry from the cotton string loop.
- Occasionally wash in the washing machine or by hand if desired.