This scent free body wash is designed for use on your body, face and hands. It is made using a natural castile soap base and is suitable for sensitive skin types.
I have been looking for plastic free body wash for so long! When I found Conscious Skincare and I saw their range I couldn't wait to stock it! I am always expanding my ranges and I know so many of you are struggling to find eco friendly shaving stuff and I am forever trying to expand my range so if you know of any please let me know!
A Fragrance Free Body Wash designed for all-over use. Great for your face, body and hands. Formulated with a gentle and natural castile soap base.
WHY I LOVE THIS
- This blend contains minimal ingredients for sensitive skin. It is also fragrance free and scent free.
- The natural and organic ingredients cleanse your skin gently without drying it out. Nothing is added for colour, fragrance, filling or bleaching.
- Evening Primrose Oil helps with skin softness. It is light, absorbs well and helps to keep skin hydrated. A high fatty acid content helps maintain good skin health.
- It is also completely free from any harsh ingredients including synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens and phtalates.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Protective barrier
- Cleans and hydrates
- Gently moisturises and refreshes skin
- Soothing and calming for skin
- Smooth finish
- Enriches skin complexion
- Natural and Plant-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Plastic free packaging
- Re-usable / Recyclable packaging
Pure Hand & Body Wash 235ml - Conscious Skincare
"I created the Conscious Skincare range as I suffered with very dry skin as a result of hypothyroidism. Nothing in the marketplace came close to helping. All the products I tried, even organic skincare made using natural ingredients, were simply not rich enough.
Talking with family and friends, I discovered many of them had suffered allergic reactions to mainstream skincare. In more recent years my partner, Quentin developed chemical sensitivity and suffered a severe allergic reaction leading to him being hospitalized. It really focused our attention on ingredients and the modern toxic world that surrounds us.
These events inspired me to create a high quality organic skincare brand. One built with an ethical philosophy, from the sourcing of ingredients to the eco friendly packaging we use.
When we handcraft our skincare it is with one primary purpose – to be great for your skin. Our products are made to enrich and enhance different skin types and may also help with any ailments that your skin may have.
We select recycled or recyclable materials such as glass, aluminium and paper for all our packaging requirements. ‘Going the extra mile’ means using items like biodegradable jiffy bags, acid-free tissue paper and unbleached paper packing tape (made without solvents). We also use corn starch packing fill that naturally composts!
Many companies like to pay lip service to some of these green and eco ‘buzzwords’, but at Conscious Skincare, we like to put them into practice!
We have a strict no animal testing approach which we verify in our supply chain. We only select suppliers who practice the same high, ethical standards that we do.
I am thrilled that our products have gained recognition in the natural and organic marketplace and have won numerous awards. Getting accreditation from the Vegetarian Society, PETA and Cruelty Free International were all really important milestones for us."
- potassium oleate*
- potassium cocoate*
- potassium citrate
- citric acid
- oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil*