This plastic-free soap is subtle and grounding making it a long-standing favourite for both men and women who love Wild Sage + Co.
It’s a great all-rounder for everyday use on hands, face and body and an excellent soap to take travelling.
The French green clay softly draws out impurities from the skin, whilst the cedarwood essential oil is great for oily skin and acne. It is also great for sensitive or dry/eczema-prone skin, helping to alleviate itching and irritation. Lavender essential oil calms and heals, Patchouli helps to ground and Cedarwood has a great calming effect on the senses.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Homemade in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Olea europaea (Olive Oil)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Green Ultra Ventilated Argiletz French Clay
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) oil
- Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt)
Cedarwood and Green Clay Soap - Wild Sage + Co
An all-natural cleansing soap in plastic-free packaging always gets the thumbs up from me, especially with this amazing combination of ingredients.
Say goodbye to all of those multiple bottles of products and go back to basics with an amazing soap you can use from head to toe!