If you're looking for an all natural, vegan lip balm then you will not be disappointed with this Chocolate Orange lip balm from White Rabbit Skincare! It really does taste like a chocolate orange but without the calories!
THE most delicious chocolate and orange scented lip balm, which not only smells great but works wonders on your lips!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Penetrates the skin without clogging pores, to deliver a boost of Vitamins A, E and F.
Cocoa butter has often been recommended for treatment of skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. When applied topically, cocoa butter creates a barrier between sensitive skin and the environment and helps retain needed moisture.
- Sweet almond oil for nourishing the skin and moisturising eczema. Vitamin E is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants helping to combat the emergence of free radicals and other damaging elements in the skin.
- Castor oil cleans and penetrates the skin deeper to kill the bacteria. Instead of drying out the skin like other acne treatments do, castor oil calms inflammation and leaves the skin hydrated.
- Olive wax is highly compatible with the skin having emollient and restructuring properties, and is an excellent vegan substitute for beeswax.
Chocolate Orange Lip Balm - White Rabbit Skincare
ABOUT WHITE RABBIT SKINCARE
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company, based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin."
HOW TO USE
You only need a tiny amount of this to do the job! Simply dab around your eye area, including up to the brow bone.
HOW IT'S MADE
We never include animal-derived ingredients (such as beeswax), Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colours, or ingredients containing EDTA, or Phthalates, and none of our products or the ingredients used in them are tested on animals – or ever will be. Many of our products are preservative free, but in those products containing water, we are legally required to use a preservative for safety. The two types of preservatives we do use are broad spectrum, highest grade products which are used in low concentrations, and we always consider natural preservatives – such as Vitamin E – where possible.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Seed Butter
- Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter
- Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Olea Europa - Tocopherol (Olive Wax) -
- Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil - In Aromatherapy Sweet Orange Oil is popula