Introducing Run With Wolves NEW SCENTED candles! This Ginger Solstice is literally like a freshly baked ginerbread man! I couldn't believe it when I smelt it!
The unique blend of sweet almond oil, ginger, cinnamon, clove, vanilla steam and leaf giving the best gingerbread scent that you will want to eat!
This amazing soy wax and 100% vegan candle has been handmade and hand poured by Jane at Run With Wolves Co. It's made with the environment in mind and if you love candles, then these will be your new favourite for your home!
If you love nature then the earthy blend of sandalwood will will draw you closer to mother nature allowing you to set intentions or affirmations every time you light the flame. It enables you to be grounded and clear especially during a full or new moon.
Run with wolves candles are made from the finest natural, environmentally friendly soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer. Hand poured in small batches in Manchester.
Run with wolves candles are made from the finest natural, environmentally friendly soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer and is combined with 100% pure organic essential oils, no colourants or dyes! Their candles are made with love and only support local suppliers for all their ingredients.
These candles are a premium product with the environment in mind. Each candle is packaged and sent to me at Plastic Freedom in a recycled cardboard box which I will also re-use!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Apothecary style amber glass jars with an aluminium lid - upcycle when finished as a plant pot!
- 100% natural soy wax [renewable, sustainable resource, phthalate free]
- 100% organic pure natural Essential Oils
- No colourants or dyes - the orange colour is natural from the mandarin essential oil.
- 100% vegan
- Burn longer and cleaner than paraffin wax [up to 35 hours]
- Recyclable packaging
- Handmade in the UK
Ginger Solstice Soy Wax Candle 180ml - Run With Wolves
I was absolutely horrified when I realised not all candles are vegan (just google it to find out why they aren't) so when I randomly started talking to Jane from Run With Wolves Co on instagram it was like it was meant to be!
Her ethos is making 100% vegan candles using local suppliers and recycled materials. Not only that, these candles actually smell AMAZING! Gone are the days of 'fake' smelling candles wrapped in a load of pointless plastic and I can relax and unwind with the fresh scents taking me into a different land...
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- A complete wax pool should be achieved within the first burn.
- Keep the wick trimmed to to 0.5mm to prevent smoking/ mushrooming of the wick and tunnelling.
- Avoid moving botanicals during the burn period to not alter the burn pool.
- Never leave your candle unattended, keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not burn near aquatic life.