I am so excited to be stocking these! This is a great alternative to plastic cleaning pads! These loofahs are hand made from layers of natural loofah plants, each pad will last for months with normal use and when worn out can be composted.
Skilfully hand-made from layers of natural loofah plant, stitched together for extra scrubbing power. It is ideal for cleaning surfaces, chopping boards, baths, sinks, tiles & taps. It will last for months with normal use and when worn out can be composted.
When immersed in water will swell up and become a spongy, flexible yet robust pad that will not scratch
Measuring 10cm x 10cm approx. As it is made of a natural loofah plant the sizes can differ slightly. Has a convenient cotton string loop.
WHY I LOVE THESE
- The sticker on the back is made from cellulose and is biodegradable
- LoofCo card packaging is recyclable
Cleaning Pad - LoofCo
- Rinse thoroughly before first use.
- In bath or shower, use on damp skin with soap or gel in a gentle circular motion to clean, freshen, exfoliate and invigorate the skin.
- To keep loofah fresh between uses, squeeze out excess water and hang to dry from the cotton string loop.
- Occasionally wash in the washing machine or by hand if desired.