This is an everyday cleansing balm to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities leaving your skin deeply cleansed, soothed and hydrated.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This cleansing balm is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded apricot stones, a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
The balm is suitable for all skin types. The apricot stone powder is combined with skin-calming blackcurrant seed, blue tansy and sea buckthorn oils.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Cleansing face balm for all skin types
- Use daily to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities
- Use the UpCircle organic muslins to remove
- Made with the fine powder of discarded apricot stones
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
HOW TO USE
- This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin
- Follow with a water-based cleanse (like our chai soaps) to remove any impurities in the pores
WHY I LOVE UPCIRCLE
100 per cent vegan, cruelty-free and UK-made. Housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid - fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world
- 100% certified natural
- Palm oil-free
IN THE PRESS
Featured in the press extensively including:
- The Times
- The Sunday Times
- Refinery 29
- The Independent
- Good Housekeeping
Cleansing Face Balm 50ml - UpCircle
I am so happy to be working with Upcircle as they create incredible products from ingredients that would have otherwise gone to waste!
As some products do come with a plastic lid I have been working with Upcircle to find the best solution; for every single product sold on my site with a plastic lid it will be white plastic instead of black (as black plastic can never be recycled) and not only that, you can send them back to me for a discount off your next Upcircle purchase! All of these lids will be re-used on my future orders of products.
This means that the product you receive may not have a 'brand new' screw lid but do not worry, all tubes of product have an aluminium seal so your product will not be contaminated in any way. This is just a way we can reduce waste and reuse any materials and I'm all for that whilst we continue to look for other solutions!