This non-toxic natural glue is the first plastic free glue I have come across and I know you guys like me will always come across things in your life and think there must be no plastic free alternative, which is why I get so excited when I find one!
This glue is made from potato starch and is 100% plastic free with a sweet almond/marzipan scent! It comes in a recyclable metal tin and includes a little biodegradable brush with natural bristles.
NATURAL GLUE USES
- Ideal for arts and crafts
- Mounting artwork or photos on paper or any of your child's interesting creations
- Solvent-free glue
- Safe for children to use, it does not contain any acid, it is a non-toxic glue which is safe for you and the environment.
- It is 100% biodegradable and safe for composting
- Packaging - Aluminum container, and a natural brush with pig hair bristles.
- Ingredients - Potato flour in water (about 90%), non toxic and without solvents. Natural plant-based moistening agents, natural preservatives used in the food industry, almond fragrance.
- Size - Height 5cm, Diameter 6.3cm
- Weight - 125 grams
- Packaging - Recyclable and plastic-free
- Made in Italy.
TIP: Coccoina natural glue can even be reused if you over apply. The glue can dry out but if you heat it in a pan and add a drop of water or two you can bring it back to its original consistency and use again.