**Please note this is a pre-order item and is expected to arrive w/c 6th July (this is week commencing so can be any time that week) so if you order this item please be aware that your entire order will only be dispatched when it arrives in stock.**
These shampoo bars from Bain & Savon will help you save SO many plastic bottles in your lifetime! Such a simple switch is better for you and the environment as they are natural and don't contain any nasty chemicals!
This shampoo bar is suitable for all hair types. It is also unfragranced and does not contain any essential oils!
- This shampoo bar is packed with coconut milk which is super nourishing! The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil are great for nourishing the scalp and for helping to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles!
- We reccomend using a vinegar rinse after using this product to ensure any residue product is removed!
All Bain & Savon soaps are made with 100% natural, vegan ingredients and lovingly made at a soapery in the Cumbrian countryside.
SWITCHING TO SHAMPOO BARS FOR THE FIRST TIME?
If you're switching to all natural shampoo for the first time check out my blog posts on Why Switch To All Natural Shampoo bars? and Natural Shampoo Bars - Top Tips to Natural Victory!
HOW TO USE
Comb out dry hair before shampooing. Do not miss this step, especially if you use styling products.
Wet bar and lather in hands, apply lather to hair. Or alternatively rub bar directly onto hair and lather well (this works well for me - mid/long length hair).*
Massage lather into roots and through lengths of hair. Rinse out thoroughly.
*When using the bars, one thing that is very important is to lather the soap up really well, and to use lots of lather when washing your hair. The most common spot, especially for people with long hair, is at the back of the head. You need to work the shampoo into your hair with water and lather up so that the dirt and extra oils not needed by your hair can be washed away.
If you are used to using normal commercial shampoo and shampoo twice, you will notice that the second wash produces a lot more lather. The first wash is mixing with the dirt and excess oil in your hair so the second wash is working on cleaner hair. The same is true for our shampoo bars. So lather up, once or twice. But please make sure to rinse every single time! And then make sure to use an apple cider vinegar hair rinse!
WHY I LOVE BAIN & SAVON
- Free from preservatives and SLS
- Suitable for vegans and cruelty free
- Made with essential oils
- Palm oil free
- 130g bar
Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar 130g - Bain & Savon
- ORGANIC Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Castorate (Cold Pressed Castor Oil)
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil)
- Sodium Jojobaerate (Jojoba oil)
- ORGANIC Sodium Cocoate (Cocoa seed butter)
- Glycerine (Naturally occuring in the soap making process)
- Coconut Milk