**THIS PRODUCT IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 20% OFF CODE**
This Coconut & Rosehip Calming Cream from White Rabbit Skincare is the answer for those who have skin that is prone to acne, itchy, oily, breaking out or just acting plain weird!
This amazing moisturiser will hydrate your skin naturally with calming properties!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
Witch Hazel- helps sooth and protect skin, as it contains natural chemicals called tannins which reduce swelling, repair broken skin and reduce bacteria.
- Tea Tree - antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial, so can help keep away the bacteria that can cause spots.
- Jojoba Seed Oil - very similar to the oil that our skin products, called sebum. This means that our skin knows exactly how to deal with it, absorbing it quickly and easily, and using it to create a powerful barrier against moisture-loss, as well as against allergens and irritants like dust and pollution.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil - Containing essential fatty acids, necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-ageing antioxidant lycopene to assist in skin renewal and repair.
- Coconut Oil - Natural coconut oil contains two important elements that make it great for treating acne, lauric acid and capric acid. Organic coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antiviral, anti fungal, and antimicrobial. All of these beneficial properties are attributed to the lauric acid and capric acid found in the oil.
Coconut & Rosehip Calming Cream 30ml - White Rabbit Skincare
ABOUT WHITE RABBIT SKINCARE
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company, based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin."
HOW IT'S MADE
We never include animal-derived ingredients (such as beeswax), Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colours, or ingredients containing EDTA, or Phthalates, and none of our products or the ingredients used in them are tested on animals – or ever will be. Many of our products are preservative free, but in those products containing water, we are legally required to use a preservative for safety. The two types of preservatives we do use are broad spectrum, highest grade products which are used in low concentrations, and we always consider natural preservatives – such as Vitamin E – where possible.
- Witch Hazel
- Tea Tree Water
- Jojoba Oil
- Emulsifier M
- Konjac Powder
- Rosehip Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate
- Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol
- Vitamin E Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential