**new vegan formula in stock now!*
This concealer from Zao Makeup helps blend in imperfections, dark circles or puffiness and provides "coverage" with a perfectly natural look. The stick format is easily transportable, allowing you to touch up any time during the day!
As with all ZAO products this concealer stick is free from talc and parabens (synthetic preservatives), using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative. ZAO does not use nanoparticles in their products, with the micronised silver being larger than nanoparticle size, making ZAO products safe and free from toxic chemical preservatives.
- 491 suits fair complexions and has a neutral undertone
- 492 suits medium/tanned/olive complexions and has a neutral undertone
- 493 suits medium/tanned/olive complexions and has a yellow undertone, which conceals violet under-eye circles
- 494 suits medium/tanned/olive complexions and has an orange undertone, which conceals blue under-eye circles
- 499 conceals redness as green cancels out red
tip - click on a colour swatch by the add to basket button and the image will change to the correct shade :)
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring (these are super handy for travelling!)
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Vegan (new for 2018 now uses candelilla wax)
- Net weight: 3.5g
- Full ingredients in the tab below
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Organic pomegranate butter: Regenerating and moisturising - Now widely used in medicine, pomegranate extract not only provides an excellent level of moisturisation but is also a valuable aid in cell regeneration and the fight against free radicals, which are responsible for tissue ageing. By increasing the synthesis of collagen, it fights the formation of fine lines on lips.
- Organic cocoa butter: Nourishing and protecting - Cocoa butter protects your skin from aggressive external influences and helps to maintain moisture levels. It slows water loss from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin surface.
Micronised silver powder: Natural preservative - These micro-particles of pure silver are antiseptic (especially on skin and mucous membranes) and antibacterial as well, thereby preserving the product and protecting the skin. Micro silver is often used in creams to treat burns. Almost all products in the ZAO range (except the two lip balms) contain micro-particles of pure silver (a natural preservative).
Full ingredients list in the tab below
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Concealer - Zao Makeup
100% plastic-free makeup that is certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free and doesn't contain synthetic chemicals is something we can only dream of. However, Zao Makeup are ticking A LOT of those boxes and it's their range of refillable bamboo makeup has really got me (and all of you) VERY excited!
WHY? Because their range of bamboo makeup reduces A LOT of plastic waste in an area of our lives that has been impossible up until now! Even though their range is not 100% plastic-free (due to health & safety in the beauty industry) they are striving to find alternatives to plastic and fighting to change how the beauty industry work.
It is so important for me to support brands like Zao, who despite the restrictions they are up against, they are doing everything they can possibly do right now to reduce waste, fight against animal testing and harmful chemicals. Whilst achieving all of these things they are still fighting for change in the industry and I want to be a part of that!