These amazing plastic-free Cleansing Grains from Valley Mist give a deep clean and leave you with super soft skin! It foams up on your skin like magic and will exfoliate the day away!
- Clay to draw away grease and pollutants
- Coconut milk to condition and moisturise
- Sallic Acid to help prevent blackheads and unclog pores.
- Vitamin-B rich D-Panthenol to reduce redness and inflammation - This key ingredient offers skin-loving vitamin-B5, pantothenic acid which is metabolised by the skin for new cell growth
- Lemongrass essential oil to cleanse and refresh
- Red Mandarin essential oil to lift and invigorate your mood
HOW TO USE
- To use simply place a half to a full teaspoon amount in the palm of your hand and sprinkle with warm water from the other hand and gently rub together to make a foaming clay wash
- Use twice a day, morning and night if you live in a polluted area, wear heavy makeup or just like the feel and ritual of a good wash. The powder grains can be combined with a warm face cloth for full exfoliating skincare
45g Cleansing Grains in an amber glass jar with aluminium lid and no plastic liner.
Cleansing Grains 45g - Valley Mist
"Here at Valley Mist skincare, we feel that we've created the ultimate lip balm that is gentle, nourishing and all-natural. A large part of that natural content is our organic beeswax.
Honey bees happily produce a number of wonderful natural substances .. honey from nectar and propolis from resinous tree buds, as well as the all-important wax. Beeswax is secreted by worker bees and is actually clear when first produced, only becoming opaque when it is processed in the hive for construction. The beneficial properties of beehive products are well known and these properties cannot be synthesised.
Our own beloved British Bees are lucky to have a hive situated in a most idyllic location, a beautiful English nature reserve surrounded by diverse flora for foraging. Nestled on a hillside sheltered by Hawthorne and Hazel trees which looks out onto an open valley with a river running through it, the only thing that disturbs the hive's activities is the odd inquisitive Jacobs sheep. Our Bees are pretty much left to live as nature intended, with minimal interference from us - after all bee 'keepers' mainly just interfere with and hamper normal hive activities! During the Winter-months we always make sure that their stores of honey and packed pollen are ample (bees store pollen as well as honey, this is their protein) and we only liberate the odd frame for ourselves in the Spring after the bees have eaten what they need to get them through the Winter. That's why they work so hard to store it all Summer after all, not for our benefit! It is common for beekeepers and particularly commercial beekeepers to remove all of the honey and feed a colony cheap refined sugar to get them through the Winter. It's just not natural, and in our opinion surely can't be good or them.
The plan for the beeswax in our lip balms was originally to use wax produced by our own hard-working girls (all worker bees are girls by the way, the boys are called drones and just loaf around the hive freeloading). Since then our naive view of manufacturing cosmetics that conform to regulations has been somewhat realigned, and we have used a like-minded retailer of beeswax for our initial supplies until we are in a position to have our own wax tested and certified."
Kaolin clay, Corn starch, Coconut milk***, Sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut milk), Cocoglucoside & glyceryl oleate, D-panthenol, Decyl glucoside, Sorbitol, Salicylic acid, Tocopherol (Vit E), Sunflower oil, Dehydroacetic acid & benzyl alcohol, Lemongrass essential oil, Red mandarin oil, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citronellol, Limonene, linalool.
***Contains animal derived enzyme***