This cream eyeshadow from Zao Makeup is a velvety texture with a light powdered finish for a sparkling and colourful effect. The bright colours can be used on their own or combined for an intense effect. Its specific texture allows the ZAO cream eyeshadow to transform into a corrector, lipstick or blush on the go, that's why we also call it Multi Touch!
HOW TO REFILL?
To refill the eyeshadow there is a tiny hole on the back which you can use the back of an earing (or something similar) to pop out the compact and replace with any eyeshadow you like!
CREAMY EYESHADOW FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring (these are super handy for tavelliing with your toothbrush too!)
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Cruelty free
- Net weight: 3g
- Full ingredients in the tab below
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Bambusa arundinacea stem powder (micronised bamboo stem powder): Regenerate epidermis. A white substance extracted from the nodes of the bamboo. It is mainly composed of pure silica and has been widely used in oriental medicine. Organic silica, which is a component of connective tissue, is present throughout the human body and regenerates the epidermis as it is involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Over time, our capital silica diminishes causing demineralisation and loss of skin elasticity. It is therefore necessary to regularly replenish the skin with transcutaneous supplies.
- Gingko biloba leaf extract: Antioxidant. An excellent anti-oxidant and skin-repair aid, ginkgo biloba is an exceptional cosmetic ingredient. Thanks to the ginkgo flavonoids it contains, it is a highly effective shield against free radicals, which are responsible for cells ageing.
Silver (CI 77820) (micronised silver powder): Natural preservative. These micro-particles of pure silver are antiseptic (especially on skin and mucous membranes) and antibacterial as well, thereby preserving the product and protecting the skin. Microsilver is often used in creams to treat burns. Almost all products in the ZAO range (except the two lipbalms) contain micro-particles of pure silver (a natural preservative).
Ilex paraguariensis leaf extract* (organic yerba mate leaf extract): Antioxidant and toning. Yerba mate is used in healing traditions of South America, particularly as an antioxidant due to the high rate of polyphenols contained in it as well as a stimulant due to its caffeine content.
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 10% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Cream Eyeshadow - Zao Makeup
WHY I LOVE THIS
This compact is completely plastic free and now refills are available to purchase on my site that come in PAPER! Not only that Zao makeup is certifed organic, vegan, cruelty free and doesn't contain synthetic chemicals!
Ingredients list: (INCI / CTFA): OLEYL OLEATE, OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS**, MICA, SILICA, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX)*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL (PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL)*, SQUALENE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT EXTRACT (PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) FRUIT EXTRACT)*, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS BUTTER (ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) BUTTER)*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL (SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL)*, TOCOPHEROL, MYRISTOYLPULLULAN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ALEURITES MOLUCCANA SEED OIL*, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, CI 77820 (SILVER), AQUA (WATER), ILEX PARAGUARIENSIS LEAF EXTRACT*, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, ALCOHOL. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET).
PRE ORDER ITEMS
1) ADD ITEMS TO YOUR BASKET
Fill up your basket with items that you would like to order. If it's a pre-order item then you will see this next to the colour or size option on the product and in your basket.
2) WANT IN STOCK ITEMS SENT ASAP?
If you wish for items in stock to be sent before your pre-order items arrive then please place SEPARATE orders.
If the orders are not placed separately I will only post when all items are in stock.
3) I PLACE ORDERS EVERY 2 WEEKS
will be placing orders every two weeks for pre-order items. This may vary a few days so please message me if you want to know when my next order date is.
As soon as your prder-order items arrive I will ship to you using whatever delivery method you chose!
You will get an email letting you know your items are on the way!