**Please note the packaging for this product has been damaged in transit so is dented**
This oil cleansing method from Wild Sage is designed for oily skin and is perfect for resorting natural oils to your face, whilst removing all of your makeup!
When your face feels oily, or even when it feels dry, your skin still secretes oil and this remains on your face. As you use this cleansing oil it will dissolve all of this dirty oil on your face and replenishing it with clean, nourishing oil.
As with all Wild Sage products, there are no harsh chemicals involved so there is nothing that will strip your skin of it sebum. Why is this good? Because when you strip your skin of its sebum, it goes into overdrive, trying to create more which leads to clogged pores, blackheads and whiteheads!
STEP 1 - PREPARE
- Have the bottle and a clean face cloth ready beside the sink (team with these organic bamboo cloths for the ultimate pamper)
- Turn the hot water on to warm up
STEP 2 - CLEANSE
- Starting with a dirty face (no need to pre-clean, even if you are wearing makeup), rinse your face lightly with the warm, running water.
- Pour the oil in the palm of your hand and then apply gently all over your face.
- Massage firmly, but gently, always moving upwards. Massage for 2 minutes, and then let the oil sit on your face for 30 more seconds or more.
STEP 3 - RINSE
- Wet the face cloth until it’s completely soaked and hot.
- Apply the face cloth to your face and hold it there for 10-15 seconds. Slowly begin to wipe off. Rinse your face cloth and repeat until you’ve wiped all the oil off your skin.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100ml - a little goes a long way
- Plastic free - apart from a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label - but please see my pot return policy for how to send them back to me!
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Home made in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
DAMAGED Oil Cleansing for OILY Skin 100ml - Wild Sage + Co
WHY I LOVE THIS
Removing the dirty oil and replacing with natural oil is vital for preventing breakouts and giving your skin what it needs.
Using natural and handmade products on your face is one of the kindest things you can do to you skin. Ditch the nasty, chemical packed and plastic packaged items in exchange for natural, quality and plastic free products and you'll see a massive difference!
HOW IT'S MADE
Wild Sage Co products are made with the best natural ingredients possible and are lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
They are proud to offer 100% natural, Vegan ingredients in all of their soaps (and I'm proud to sell them)!
When making their shampoo bars and soaps they use both a cold process and a super-fatting process. Doing this means their products keep the free oils and naturally occurring glycerin, this is what makes them so exceptionally moisturising!
- Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil)
- Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil)
- Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed) Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli Essential Oil)
- Olibanum (Frankincense Essential Oil)