I am obsessed with these candles from Valley Mist because not only do they smell amazing but they are made using a small amount of waste product from years of product development and the general waste from cosmetic production since 2014!
I love that companies like Valley Mist are always looking at new and exciting ways to re-use rather than throw away!
Refresh with the invigorating citrus notes coming from essential oils. Unwind and switch off with the relaxing notes of cedarwood and geranium essential oil. A sublime combination of woody and soothing geranium oil to ease you to a place of calm and homely contentment as you relax and unwind.
WHY I LOVE THIS
- 100% plastic-free with an elegant frosted glass jar with an aluminium lid to reuse however you want
- 8.5% of profits from this candle will go to a GREEN CAUSE CHARITY
- 220cl up to 30 hours burn time
- Made with a small portion of waste oils, waxes and butters from the production of skincare products
- Essential oils for fragrance, no synthetics
- Two 100% cotton wicks, watch them dance together as they burn… just beautiful!