The eyes primer prepares the eyelid for makeup application. Its creamy texture is easily applied with fingers, evening skin ad brightening the entire eyelid. It enables easy shading of the eyeshadows and helps to optimize the final appearance. Perfect for those who want to ensure their makeup lasts longer. Note that all of our powders are talc-free.
HOW TO REFILL?
To refill the eyeshadow there is a tiny hole on the back which you can use the back of an earring (or something similar) to pop out the compact and replace with any eyeshadow you like!
CREAMY EYESHADOW FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring (these are super handy for travelling with your toothbrush too!)
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 3g
- Full ingredients in the tab below
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Bambusa arundinacea stem powder (micronised bamboo stem powder): Regenerate epidermis. A white substance extracted from the nodes of the bamboo. It is mainly composed of pure silica and has been widely used in oriental medicine. Organic silica, which is a component of connective tissue, is present throughout the human body and regenerates the epidermis as it is involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Over time, our capital silica diminishes causing demineralisation and loss of skin elasticity. It is therefore necessary to regularly replenish the skin with transcutaneous supplies.
- Gingko biloba leaf extract: Antioxidant. An excellent anti-oxidant and skin-repair aid, ginkgo biloba is an exceptional cosmetic ingredient. Thanks to the ginkgo flavonoids it contains, it is a highly effective shield against free radicals, which are responsible for cells ageing.
Silver (CI 77820) (micronised silver powder): Natural preservative. These micro-particles of pure silver are antiseptic (especially on skin and mucous membranes) and antibacterial as well, thereby preserving the product and protecting the skin. Micro silver is often used in creams to treat burns. Almost all products in the ZAO range (except the two lip balms) contain micro-particles of pure silver (a natural preservative).
Ilex paraguariensis leaf extract* (organic yerba mate leaf extract): Antioxidant and toning. Yerba mate is used in healing traditions of South America, particularly as an antioxidant due to the high rate of polyphenols contained in it as well as a stimulant due to its caffeine content.
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 10% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Eye Primer - Zao Makeup
This compact is completely plastic-free and now refills are available to purchase on my site that comes in PAPER! Not only that Zao makeup is certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free and doesn't contain synthetic chemicals!