This natural and organic eyebrow powder is a makeup essential! It helps to naturally expand the line of your eyebrows and comes in a stunning bamboo case that you can refill with your favourite colour when it runs out!
To choose the right shade, choose the same colour or a shade darker than the colour of your hair.
EYEBROW POWDER FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring (these are super handy for tavelliing with your toothbrush too!)
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Cruelty free
- Net weight: 9 ml
- Full ingredients in the tab below
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Organic macadamia seed oil: Moisturising and softening - This is an oil rich in essential fatty acids that also contains omega 3 and 6. It has a moisturising, softening and emollient action, which creates a soft touch and helps fight against free radicals.
- Silver (CI77820 micronised silver powder): Natural preservative - These micro-particles of pure silver are antiseptic (especially on skin and mucous membranes) and antibacterial as well, thereby preserving the product and protecting the skin.
- Squalene: Moisturising and softening - This is a clear and liquid oil obtained by refining olive oil. It has a great affinity with the skin as squalene is a major component of human sebum and hydrolipidic film. With its great spreading properties and the ability to penetrate the skin, it prevents dryness and restores suppleness and flexibility.
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 15% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Eyebrow Powder - Zao Makeup
WHY I LOVE THIS
100% plastic free makeup that is certifed organic, vegan, cruelty free and doesn't contain synthetic chemicals is something we can only dream of. However Zao Makeup are ticking A LOT of those boxes and it's their range of refillable bamboo makeup has really got me (and all of you) VERY excited!
WHY? Because their range of bamboo and refillable makeup reduce A LOT of plastic waste in an area of our lives that has been impossible up until now! Even though their range is not 100% plastic free (due to heath & safety in the beauty industry) they are striving to find alternatives to plastic and fighting to change how the beauty industry work.
It is so important for me to support brands like Zao, who dispite the restrictions they are up against, they are doing everything they can possible do right now to reduce waste, fight against animal testing and harmful chemicals. Whilst achieving all of these things they are still fighting for change in the industry and I want to be a part of that!
TOP TIPS FOR LUSCIOUS BROWS
- The eyebrow is brushed with the “bottle brush” side
Then irregularities of the eyebrow are filled with the eyebrow powder, applied with angled side of the brush
Then, the bottlebrush is used again to remove excess material and to provide a natural shape to the eyebrows.
ngredients list: (INCI / CTFA): MICA, ZEA MAYS STARCH (ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH)*, SILICA, SQUALANE, ZINC STEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER)*, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL (PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL)*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL (PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL)*, PONGAMIA GLABRA SEED OIL, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL*, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
* ingredients from organic farming