This pencil from Zao Makeup is perfect for eyeliner, lip liner and brows so you can choose your colour and have a great all-rounder!
Go for an intense and deep colour to highlight your eyes and contour of your lips.
Experience easy make-up with soft and tender lids.
Organic certified formulas, respectful of your skin, specially dedicated for sensitive eyes and skin (suitable for contact lens wearers)!
- For eyes, lips and brows!
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Full ingredients in the tab below
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Shea butter extract): Moisturizer and emollient - Shea butter is an edible substance extracted from the fruit of the shea tree, a tree growing in the wooded savannahs of West Africa and whose name means "life" in Mandinka. The shea butter extract moisturizes the skin and protects it from drying out. Emollient, it also contributes to the softening of tissues and leaves the skin soft and smooth.
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 10% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Pencil - Zao Makeup
100% plastic-free makeup that is certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free and doesn't contain synthetic chemicals is something we can only dream of. However, Zao Makeup are ticking A LOT of those boxes and it's their range of refillable bamboo makeup has really got me (and all of you) VERY excited!
WHY? Because their range of bamboo and refillable makeup reduce A LOT of plastic waste in an area of our lives that has been impossible up until now! Even though their range is not 100% plastic-free (due to health & safety in the beauty industry) they are striving to find alternatives to plastic and fighting to change how the beauty industry work.
It is so important for me to support brands like Zao, who despite the restrictions they are up against, they are doing everything they can possibly do right now to reduce waste, fight against animal testing and harmful chemicals. Whilst achieving all of these things they are still fighting for change in the industry and I want to be a part of that!