I often find plastic free items to stock based on what I look for myself and when trying to find a brand that creates great quality supplements that are made in the UK, have vegetarian casing AND are plastic free I had some pretty high critera to tick off.
That's when I came across Wild Nutrition and their range of products are next level amazing and excel in all of these areas with their supplements coming in glass jars without a plastic seal and their aim is to have totally compostable packaging by 2020 - how good is that!
I am now stocking their range of FOOD-GROWN® supplements that pack in all the good stuff without the nasties that can be found in other brands.
FOOD-GROWN IRON PLUS
For all the family, our Food-Grown® Iron Plus provides a unique complex of Food-Grown® Iron incorporated with nutrient cofactors ('team mates') such as vitamin C, molybdenum and vitamin B2 for energy, healthy cognition and immunity.
Our Food-Grown® Iron Plus provides a highly absorbable form of Iron which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the normal functioning of the immune system and normal cognitive function.
This unique complex is combined with Riboflavin which contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells and metabolism of iron as well as Vitamin C which increases iron absorption.
- Iron that is natural and non-constipating
- With vitamin C to increase iron absorption
- Iron for healthy energy and fatigue reduction
- With molybdenum to support iron storage
- Size: 30 Capsules (1 month supply)
- Dosage: 1 capsule per day with or without food.Dose can be increased if required.
- No artificial flavourings
- No artificial colours
- No artificial preservatives
- Food-Grown® Nutrients
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO certified
WHY IS FOOD-GROWN® DIFFERENT?
Synthetic mega-doses of a specific vitamin that hit your gut in one go will always struggle to be absorbed in their entirety whereas FOOD-GROWN® supplements pass into your system with greater ease. You get the same benefits without the need for the brute force of 100mg of chemically isolated Riboflavin. For example, one study showed that FOOD-GROWN vitamin C was 1210% more bioavailable than isolated ascorbic acid*
Over 50 independent studies support our claims and many influential experts and practitioners place FOOD-GROWN® supplements as the most effective product of its kind. Then there are our customers and the clients of nutritional therapists who use our products because they feel and recognise the difference that FOOD-GROWN® supplements makes to their health.
Food-Grown® Iron Plus - Wild Nutrition
ABOUT WILD NUTRITION
"We are the UK’s original maker of FOOD-GROWN® supplements and we're convinced that our approach to supplementation - that places greater emphasis on how nutrients are delivered into your system - is the best. While the market is flooded with high-dosage tablets of compacted white powders, FOOD-GROWN® supplements are made using a unique process in which we add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food - which means that your body absorbs the nutrients just as they would a piece of fruit or vegetable."
- Ingredients: Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids incorporated in citrus pulp; Mineral enhanced Yeast providing Riboflavin, Iron and Molybdenum; Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
- Free from: Excipients, Wheat, gluten-containing ingredients, soya, milk products, artificial colours, added sugars, flavourings & preservatives. Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture
- Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.