I often find plastic-free items to stock based on what I look for myself and when trying to find a brand that creates great quality supplements that are made in the UK, have vegetarian casing AND are plastic-free I had some pretty high criteria to tick off.
That's when I came across Wild Nutrition and their range of products are next level amazing and excel in all of these areas with their supplements coming in glass jars without a plastic seal and their aim is to have totally compostable packaging by 2020 - how good is that!
I am now stocking their range of FOOD-GROWN® supplements that pack in all the good stuff without the nasties that can be found in other brands.
FOOD-GROWN ZINC PLUS
Our Food-Grown® Vitamin B12 has been expertly formulated to support the normal function of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and homocysteine metabolism. Our Food-Grown® Vitamin B12 provides the preferred food-forms methylcobalmin and deoxyadensosylcobalamin in a naturally methylated form.
- For healthy nerves and mood
- For fatigue recovery
- With beetroot for natural synergistic support
- Essential in a vegan diet
Our Food-Grown® Vitamin B12* Plus has been expertly formulated to support the normal function of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and homocysteine metabolism. Healthy homocysteine metabolism is required to support the ageing brain, psychological wellbeing, cardiovascular health and fertility. Vitamin B12 levels may decline as we age, and certain medications are also known to reduce B12 levels. We have included beetroot powder for its special supportive role in many of the health conditions or situations listed above.
Our Food-Grown® Vitamin B12 provides the preferred food-form methylcobalamin and deoxyadenosylcobalamin, as well as organic beetroot powder for healthy red blood cell formation. *Our Food-Grown® B Vitamins are provided in a naturally methylated form.
- Size: 30 Capsules (1 month supply)
- Dosage: 1 capsule per day with or without food. The dose can be increased if required.
- No artificial flavourings
- No artificial colours
- No artificial preservatives
- Food-Grown® Nutrients
- Non-GMO certified
WHY IS FOOD-GROWN® DIFFERENT?
Synthetic mega-doses of a specific vitamin that hit your gut in one go will always struggle to be absorbed in their entirety whereas FOOD-GROWN® supplements pass into your system with greater ease. You get the same benefits without the need for the brute force of 100mg of chemically isolated Riboflavin. For example, one study showed that FOOD-GROWN vitamin C was 1210% more bioavailable than isolated ascorbic acid*
Over 50 independent studies support our claims and many influential experts and practitioners place FOOD-GROWN® supplements as the most effective product of its kind. Then there are our customers and the clients of nutritional therapists who use our products because they feel and recognise the difference that FOOD-GROWN® supplements make to their health.
Food-Grown® Vitamin B12 Plus - Wild Nutrition
"We are the UK’s original maker of FOOD-GROWN® supplements and we're convinced that our approach to supplementation - that places greater emphasis on how nutrients are delivered into your system - is the best. While the market is flooded with high-dosage tablets of compacted white powders, FOOD-GROWN® supplements are made using a unique process in which we add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food - which means that your body absorbs the nutrients just as they would a piece of fruit or vegetable."
- Ingredients: Mineral-enhanced yeast providing Vitamin B12; Organic Beetroot powder; Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
- Free from: Our Food-Grown® Vitamin B12 Plus is free of excipients, milk products,wheat,soya,gluten-containing ingredients, artificial colours, added sugars, flavourings and preservatives. It contains no live yeast at the time of manufacture.
- Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.