Frank Green bottles are here due to popular demand including their coffee cup range and water bottles! These bottles are PERFECT for kids with their amazing design and also the first ones I've seen that come with a straw pop up lid which is required at most schools when kids take a reusable bottle in. It makes them no-spill and super child friendly meaning your little ones can become eco-warriors with you!
After discovering Frank Green I know you guys are going to love these as much as me! Why? In as little as 15 uses, you’ll begin to offset the environmental impact it took to create your Frank Green.
The innovative ceramic inner layer and stainless steel outer layer of this reusable cup is about creating a pure flavour and aroma experience. Plus, it’s triple-walled and vacuum insulated for the ultimate temperature control to keep beverages hot or cold for hours.
THE FRANK GREEN DIFFERENCE
- Drinking straw for no-spill and easy drinking for kids
- Dishwasher safe lid
- Multi-award winning, easy to use one-handed push-button or straw, spill-resistant lid
- BPA free, FDA and EU safe materials approved
- Revolutionary ceramic inner layer to deliver the pure flavour and aroma benefits of a ceramic cup
- Triple-walled vacuum insulation for the ultimate temperature control and no condensation
- No residual flavour, even when going from coffee to juice to water
- Shatterproof base due to premium grade stainless steel outer layer
- Fits in standard size cup holders
- Easy to clean
- Stainless Steel Outer - Base & Lid are both made of stainless steel
- Ceramic Inner - This is what keeps your drink hot and tasting great!
- Plastic Lid - a very small amount of plastic on the lid to allow you to open/close without leaking.
Frank Green Frankster Kids Bottle 295ml - Skye
I'm a strong believer that you should "buy eco and buy to last" and this plastic free water bottle ticks SO many boxes! It can carry anything hot, cold and even fizzy making it the perfect bottle if you want to cut down on waste; one bottle to rule them all!
Frank Green isn’t a person. It’s a philosophy.
"We’re on a mission to stop the manufacturing and use of single-use items by creating innovative products that are stylish, functional and good for the environment. Designed for easy use and re-use, recyclable at the end of life, and made to fit you."