This plastic-free Frankincense and Shea Balm from Wild Sage + Co is luxuriously moisturising and skin-replenishing! Melting into your skin it deeply penetrates the epidermis and nourishes from within.
Use lightly on the face for a natural glow and lather up from head to toe for enriched, silky smooth and skin.
Organic Shea has its own natural SPF 6 (remember this doesn't replace your normal sun cream!), so this blam gives light protection from the suns rays whilst also feeding your skin with excellent fatty acids and vitamin A. Cocoa Butter is equally as wonderful for your skin as it's packed with loads of natural antioxidants to help to fight free radicals and replenish the skin's elasticity (really great for mums to be).
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Plastic-free: apart from a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label - but please see my pot return policy for how to send them back to me!
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Homemade in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa Butter)
Frankincense + Shea Balm - Wild Sage + Co
Trying to find a good body moisturiser has been pretty much impossible without plastic packing so when I came across this gorgeous smelling balm I was so excited! This will leave you feeling smooth, silky and ready for the day! I can't wait to try this in summer when I'll be outdoors a lot more!