This Green Clay face mask from Wild Sage is perfect for oily skin that's prone to acne and blemishes. Just use 1-2 times a week to deeply cleanse and draw out toxins and impurities!
Green Clay is highly absorbent, antiseptic and antimicrobial; it works by binding to and removing toxins, heavy metals and impurities from the pores. It is packed with brilliant minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and benonite, the green colour comes from its high iron content and ancient broken down organic matter.
Wild Sage combine green clay with antioxidant-rich sea kelp to give your skin a powerful nutrient boost. Kelp or 'Seaweed' contains loads of vitamin A and vitamin E and is also a brilliant anti-inflammatory so great for soothing breakouts!
HOW TO USE
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of the mask into a small bowl or your hand.
- Add a few drops of water or just enough to form a paste. Mix well.
- Apply to face and neck with fingertips, avoiding eyes.
- Allow to dry and rinse off gently with water or in the shower.
- For a richer mask, you may replace all or part of the water with natural yoghurt. You could also try organic apple cider vinegar, floral water, herbal tea or honey.
- TIP: Adjust the amount of liquid for a thinner or thicker mask.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Plastic-free - apart from a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label - but please see my pot return policy for how to send them back to me!
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Homemade in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
- See ingredients in the ingredients tab
Green Clay & Kelp Face Mask - Wild Sage + Co
A good face scrub is just what you need when you're constantly putting things on it like makeup. It gives a super deep clean and removes the dead skin from the surface to help rejuvenate, reduce wrinkles and make you feel amazing!