This Bounders Body Lotion for men is a great soothing moisturiser. Suitable for face, hands and body with a superb and lasting fragrance!
I have been looking for plastic free skincare for men for so long! When I found Conscious Skincare and I saw their range I couldn't wait to stock it! I am always expanding my ranges and I know so many of you are struggling to find eco friendly shaving stuff and I am forever trying to expand my range so if you know of any please let me know!
This Bounders Body Lotion for Men is an alluring all-over moisturiser with a great fragrance. We have created this fabulous lotion using natural and organic ingredients. Organic Sunflower and Rosehip Oils help replenish and soothe skin.
- This has a number of uplifting and sensual essential oils. These include Amyris, Cinnamon and Frankincense.
- A key ingredient is Organic Coconut Oil which is a superb active. It is an excellent skin moisturiser which assists skin hydration and also reduces water loss. Another advantage of Coconut Oil are antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Organic SunFlower Oil is rich in Vitamin E. This assists in keeping moisture retained within skin cells which helps to nourish and moisturize skin. Another great property of Organic Sunflower Oil is the high essential fatty acids content. These have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Linoleic acid works in combination with omega-6 to assist skin cell regeneration.
- Apricot Kernel Oil assists with skin with softness and suppleness.
- Organic Rosehip Oil helps to moisturise and also absorbs easily. Furthermore, a high linolenic acid content promotes healthy looking skin.
- The woody notes of Amyris essential oil are very calming and help to reduce stress.
- Cinnamon oil has a wonderful spicy fragrance and can assist with skin circulation. It is also reported to be a natural aphrodisiac!
- Frankincense essential oil has a number of benefits for your skin including toning, lifting and anti-aging properties.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Protective barrier
- Cleans and hydrates
- Gently moisturises and refreshes skin
- Soothing and calming for skin
- Smooth finish
- Enriches skin complexion
- Natural and Plant-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Plastic free packaging
- Re-usable / Recyclable packaging
Hand & Body Lotion For Men 235ml - Conscious Skincare
"I created the Conscious Skincare range as I suffered with very dry skin as a result of hypothyroidism. Nothing in the marketplace came close to helping. All the products I tried, even organic skincare made using natural ingredients, were simply not rich enough.
Talking with family and friends, I discovered many of them had suffered allergic reactions to mainstream skincare. In more recent years my partner, Quentin developed chemical sensitivity and suffered a severe allergic reaction leading to him being hospitalized. It really focused our attention on ingredients and the modern toxic world that surrounds us.
These events inspired me to create a high quality organic skincare brand. One built with an ethical philosophy, from the sourcing of ingredients to the eco friendly packaging we use.
When we handcraft our skincare it is with one primary purpose – to be great for your skin. Our products are made to enrich and enhance different skin types and may also help with any ailments that your skin may have.
We select recycled or recyclable materials such as glass, aluminium and paper for all our packaging requirements. ‘Going the extra mile’ means using items like biodegradable jiffy bags, acid-free tissue paper and unbleached paper packing tape (made without solvents). We also use corn starch packing fill that naturally composts!
Many companies like to pay lip service to some of these green and eco ‘buzzwords’, but at Conscious Skincare, we like to put them into practice!
We have a strict no animal testing approach which we verify in our supply chain. We only select suppliers who practice the same high, ethical standards that we do.
I am thrilled that our products have gained recognition in the natural and organic marketplace and have won numerous awards. Getting accreditation from the Vegetarian Society, PETA and Cruelty Free International were all really important milestones for us."
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)*
- sunflower (helianthus annuus) seed oil*
- cetearyl alcohol
- coco glucoside
- butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*
- xanthan gum
- prunus armeniaca kernel oil*
- aloe vera leaf juice powder (aloe barbadensis)*
- citric acid
- lactic acid
- benzoic acid
- dehyroacetic acid
- lavandula angustifolia oil
- cinnamomum zeylanicum leaf oil
- amyris balsamifera oil
- vetivera zizanoides root oil
- pogostemon cablin oil
- citrus aurantium bergamia oil
- salvia sclarea oil
- artemisia vulgaris herb oil
- eugenia caryophyllus flower oil
- pelargonium graveolans oil
- boswellia carterii oil
- naturally occurring d-limonene, eugenol
citronellol, linalol, geraniol, benzyl alcohol
* denotes organic