I am so excited to be stocking these! This is a great alternative to plastic exfoliator pads and a perfect bath sponge! These loofahs are hand made from layers of natural loofah plants and are stitched together to make this cute heart shape! Each pad will last for months with normal use and when worn out can be composted.
WHY I LOVE THESE
- Approximately 15cm x 12cm with a convenient cotton hanging loop
- The sticker on the back is made from cellulose and is biodegradable
- LoofCo card packaging is recyclable
Bath Time Loofah - LoofCo
- Rinse thoroughly before first use.
- In bath or shower, use on damp skin with soap or gel in a gentle circular motion to clean, freshen, exfoliate and invigorate the skin.
- To keep loofah fresh between uses, squeeze out excess water and hang to dry from the cotton string loop.
- Occasionally wash in the washing machine or by hand if desired.