This plastic-free Herbal Balm is full of Wild Sage'shomemade Calendula infusion and the lovely Sea Buckthorn oil. With the addition of Beeswax, it is a great general purpose balm for dry, undernourished skin in need of a bit of extra protection.
This balm is not formulated for the face however we love to use a bit on our cheeks as a barrier when walking or working outside on cold, blustery days.
- Sea Buckthorn is full of antioxidants in the form of carotenoids and vitamins A, C, E and Omega 7
- Calendula (Marigold) is a potent healing oil that works to soothe all kinds of skin ailments - It has been used for thousands of years as a tonic to nourish and soften the skin, reducing inflammation it has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
- Lavender, Rosemary and Bergamot essential oils have been blended for a rich, heady scent to invigorate the senses.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Plastic-free - apart from a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Homemade in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
- See ingredients tab for the full list
Herbal Balm 30ml - Wild Sage + Co
Trying to find a good body moisturiser has been pretty much impossible without plastic packing so when I came across this gorgeous smelling balm I was so excited! This will leave you feeling smooth, silky and ready for the day! I can't wait to try this in summer when I'll be outdoors a lot more!