This plastic free Herbal Balm is full of Wild Sage'shomemade Calendula infusion and the lovely Sea Buckthorn oil. With the addition of Beeswax it is a great general purpose balm for dry, under nourished skin in need of a bit of extra protection.
This balm is not formulated for the face however we love to use a bit on our cheeks as a barrier when walking or working outside on cold, blustery days.
- Sea Buckthorn is full of antioxidants in the form of carotenoids and vitamins A, C, E and Omega 7
- Calendula (Marigold) is a potent healing oil that works to soothe all kinds of skin ailments - It has been used for thousands of years as a tonic to nourish and soften the skin, reducing inflammation it has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
- Lavender, Rosemary and Bergamot essential oils have been blended for a rich, heady scent to invigorate the senses.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Plastic free - apart from a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Home made in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
- See ingredients tab for full list
Herbal Balm 30ml - Wild Sage + Co
WHY I LOVE THIS
Trying to find a good body moisturiser has been pretty much impossible without plastic packing so when I came across this gorgeous smelling balm I was so excited! This will leave you feeling smooth, silky and ready for the day! I can't wait to try this in summer when I'll be outdoors a lot more!
HOW TO USE
As with any skincare product, if irritation occurs discontinue use, and, as with any soap, avoid contact with eyes. Customers with sensitive skin are advised to perform a test patch before using a new product for the first time. If you have any medical concerns regarding products containing essential oils (such as when pregnant, or with certain medical conditions), please consult your doctor or a qualified aromatherapist for further advice before making a purchase. We do not recommend using products containing essential oils on young children.
Our products are handmade, so there will be slight variations between batches which may affect product appearance, aroma and viscosity.
HOW IT'S MADE
Wild Sage Co products are made with the best natural ingredients possible and are lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
They are proud to offer 100% natural, Vegan ingredients in all of their soaps (and I'm proud to sell them)!
When making their shampoo bars and soaps they use both a cold process and a super-fatting process. Doing this means their products keep the free oils and naturally occurring glycerin, this is what makes them so exceptionally moisturising!
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) infused EV Olea Europaea (Olive Oil)
- Sweet Almond Oil Prunus Dulcis (Almond Oil)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil)
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Lavendula Officinalis (Lavender Essential Oil)
- Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot Essential Oil)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil)
- *Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)