This Honey and Rose Clay face mask from Wild Sage is perfect for normal, mature and sensitive skin. Justu use once a week to cleanse and clarify for gorgeously glowing skin - honestly this will leave your skin so smooth you won't be able to stop touching it!
Kaolin Clay works to draw out impurities and toxins in the skin, purifying and decongesting the pores and combined with Pink Clay which helps with skin rejuvenation and works to improve elasticity your skin will feel amazing.
It's high in iron oxide and silica, which helps to regenerate connective skin tissues and with added nutrient rich honey powder in this blend it helps to moisturise and nourish for a beautiful natural glow. Plus the delicious and heady scents of rose geranium, cardamom and ylang ylang to seduce and enliven the senses.
HOW TO USE
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of the mask into a small bowl or your hand.
- Add a few drops of water/apple cider vinegar just enough to form a paste - Mix well.
- Apply to face and neck with fingertips, avoiding eyes.
- Allow to dry and rinse off gently with water or in the shower.
- For a richer mask you may replace all or part of the water with natural yogurt. You could also try organic apple cider vinegar, floral water, herbal tea or honey.
- TIP: Adjust the amount of liquid for a thinner or thicker mask.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
Product Size: 30g
- Plastic free - apart from a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label - but please see my pot return policy for how to send them back to me!
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Home made in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
- See ingredients in ingredients tab
Honey and Rose Face Mask - Wild Sage + Co
HOW IT'S MADE
Wild Sage Co products are made with the best natural ingredients possible and are lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
They are proud to offer 100% natural, Vegan ingredients in all of their soaps (and I'm proud to sell them)!
When making their shampoo bars and soaps they use both a cold process and a super-fatting process. Doing this means their products keep the free oils and naturally occurring glycerin, this is what makes them so exceptionally moisturising!
- Green Ultra Ventilated Argiletz French Clay
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil)
- Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa Essential Oil)
- (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)