Huski Cups have landed and I am a massive fan already! They are a family brand which is something close to my heart and they are not only stopping plastic pollution by creating an amazing reusable cup, but they are also using recycled rice husks which is great for the environment!
"At HUSKI HOME we’re proud to utilisen what is biodegradable and earth-friendly. Rice husks are a by-product of mass production that would otherwise be discarded, but at HUSKI HOME we use them to create each one of our products."
ABOUT HUSKI CUPS
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly and sustainable
- Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
- Leak-proof flip lid and a non-slip base
- Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
- Non-toxic, BPA and silicone free
- Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
- 500ml - 18.9 x 8.8 x 8.8cm
- NO PACKAGING - more environmentally friendly
Huski Coffee Cup 500ml - Green
WHY I LOVE THIS
The amount of disosible coffee cups thrown away in a single day across just the UK is absolutely mind blowing. i don't know how we can think it's okay to continue to make things that are thrown away so quickly, and can't be recycled.
You may think that a coffee cup from your local coffee shop is cardboard but it's not just that; it's plastic lined. The worst thing about this is that it's really hard to separate the materials to be able to recycle it, so a staggering amount are endning up in landfill and making their way into our oceans :(
Go reusable to save money in coffee shops & stop waste with a glass coffee cup!