Brighton Beard Co are a brand that really got me giddy, even though I can't use any of their products myself! I have been dying to get a brand for men that is raved about, really works, looks incredible and of course is plastic free!
Their range of products have top reviews from so many that I knew you guys would love these either for youself, or as a gift for a loved one!
JEVINGTON JIGG'S BEARD & MOUSTACHE WAX
An amazing scented wax with a firm, yet reworkable hold that lasts; putting the handle in your handlebar.
Providing a firm hold to tame even the most unruly of beards and ‘staches, it allows you to shape, style and twiddle to your heart’s desire!
In a handy travel sized push-up tube, you can either apply directly to the hair or use the traditional way by scraping a small amount of the product. Packaged in a recyclable paper tube with our signature octopus design; this little gem will not only be kind to your mo’, but to planet Earth too.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
Providing a firm hold to tame even the most unruly of beards and ‘staches
Packaged in a recyclable paper tube with our signature octopus design; this little gem will not only be kind to your mo’, but to planet Earth too.
HOW TO USE
Use as required:
- For best results, our wax needs to be slightly heated - work your finger on the surface of the product to warm it up, then use the back of your thumbnail to scrape the desired amount.
- Work the wax in between your index finger and thumb before smoothing through the ends of the ends of the 'tache so you can twiddle, style and shape to perfection.
- In a rush? Use a hair-dryer to warm the wax for a speedier application.
TOP TIP: Keep in your trouser pocket to keep your tin, or stick, of wax warm for applications during the day.
Jevington Jigg Beard & Moustache Wax Lime & Basil - Brighton Beard Co
Each of Brighton Beard Co's products are named after local and lawless smugglers, moonshiners and best loved villains from around the East Sussex area. Each with their own anecdote based on true stories.
The Tale of Jevington Jigg: No stranger to donning the odd petticoat and lady-voice here and there to slip past the coppers, Jev Jigg was quite the fella - innkeeper by day and moonshining thief by night. For a while Jigg was indestructible – much like our beard and moustache wax... until the day he was deported to Botany Bay, Australia for tea leafing a mare.
Cera alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) + essential oils*
* Mandarin, Cedarwood & Juniper
* Jasmin & Lemon
* Lime & Basil
* Ylang Ylang & Sandalwood
* Black Pepper & Grapefruit
* Sandalwood, Elemi & Lavender [+Cinnamon, Cypress, Grapefruit & Geranium]