These AMAZING plastic free bobbles (or hair ties if you aren't from the UK) are the first ever bobbles I have come across that are environmentally-responsible, ridiculously comfy and non-pulling!
Ethically made from GOTS certified organic cotton and natural rubber, these best-selling hair ties are made from 100% biodegradable materials so you can rest easy if one goes missing. That's not likely to happen though as the natural rubber ensures a non-slip, non-pulling comfort that lasts all day long.
THINGS TO SHOUT ABOUT
- The only plastic-free & organic cotton hair ties in the world
- 5 hair ties per pack
- Ethically and responsibly made in the USA
MATERIALS & CARE
- MATERIAL: 75% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, 25% Natural Rubber
- DYE: Hand dyed* using low impact dye
- CARE: Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry
*Hand dyed: may run 1st wash. Wash cold with like colors
KOOSHOO Organic Hair Bobbles - Brown/Black
kooshoo means feeling good which is at the core of all we do. Your purchase supports a better way of doing business, which creates healthy, fair & safe environments for crops, manufacturers and you.
kooshoo was founded by Jesse and Rachel, husband and wife yoga teachers proudly based out of Victoria, Canada. Together with a small, tight-knit team, they have set out to create a lifestyle company that does good at every level—from the communities creating the textiles to the beautiful souls wearing the final yoga headbands, hair ties, scarves and kids pants.
- sodium Levulinate,
- Sodium Anisate,
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol
Marshmallow & Chickweed Conditioner:
- Organic Helianthus annuus hybrid(Chickweed) oil;
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root extract,
- Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential oil,
- citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil,
Allergens: Linalool, Limonene