These AMAZING plastic free scrunchies (or hair ties if you aren't from the UK) are the first ever scrunchies I have come across that are environmentally-responsible, ridiculously comfy and non-pulling!
These gorgeous Scrunchies are made of just 2 materials: Fairtrade certified organic cotton and Fair Rubber Association certified natural rubber. They're the epitome of accountable design in a soft, easy-on-your-hair package that is built to last in your hair but not in a landfill.
THINGS TO SHOUT ABOUT
- The only plastic-free & organic cotton hair ties in the world
- 2 scrunchies per pack
- Ethically and responsibly made in the USA
- Designed to last in your hair but not in a landfill
- Sent to me in 100% plastic free packaging
- Fits most wrists
MATERIALS & CARE
- MATERIAL: Inner: 70% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton, 30% Fair Trade Natural Rubber | Outer: 100% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton
- FACTORY: GOTS & Fairtrade certified production facility that is a social-good business dedicating profits to local charities
- DYE: GOTS & OEKO-TEX certified organic dyes
- CARE: Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry
KOOSHOO Organic Hair Scrunchies - Gold Sand
kooshoo means feeling good which is at the core of all we do. Your purchase supports a better way of doing business, which creates healthy, fair & safe environments for crops, manufacturers and you.
kooshoo was founded by Jesse and Rachel, husband and wife yoga teachers proudly based out of Victoria, Canada. Together with a small, tight-knit team, they have set out to create a lifestyle company that does good at every level—from the communities creating the textiles to the beautiful souls wearing the final yoga headbands, hair ties, scarves and kids pants.